Electric Utility Foreman / Lineman
Sorry, this job has expired.
The City of Highland seeks qualified applicants for the position of Electric Utility Foreman.
Primary responsibilities include day to day supervision of Electrical Line and Tree Trimming crews; assist with the investigation of customer requests, aid in outage restoration, and safety oversight/documentation. Position is responsible for assisting the Electric Dept. Director in planning, designing, administration and construction of capital improvement, maintenance and repairs on the Cities electrical distribution system.
Outstanding benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Housing allowance can be considered
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Sick days & MORE!!!
• A BS degree in electrical & 5-7 years Lineman experience preferred
• Candidates must have in depth knowledge of electric utility systems including field construction techniques and applicable codes, knowledge of the hazards associated with electrical distribution work and standard safety measures and precautions.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, have strong interpersonal skills in order to interact with all levels of personnel and the public including ability to lead a group of individuals.
• Residency within the Highland City Limits is required within six months of completing the 6 month probationary period.